Tuesday 25 September 2012

In the bath.... Pond'rin

Theres been quite a lot on my mind recently having me going over and over whether or not running the tattoo studio is how i see my life being in another few years, it doesnt happen that way in reality tho.
By nature we process and refine, whatever it is we do we have that same process. I was just peeping outside the box i reckon, hiding from the real problem.
Ive always had problems collecting deposits for appointments or worst still ill design a whole sleeve for someone to say theyve changed their mind and i havent been paid.. This is NOT a rare case!

It seems like lately when i tell customers i charge £35 per hour to design their tattoo they back off, thats crazZZyyyy!!!!
Now if i can be good enough f a tattooist with enough experience and reputation to get them interested how come im not trusted to come up with a design that customer will be overjoyed to see......providing they give me a good description!!!!!

THAT is where the axe falls and the tinted windows rise, they KNOW theyre not descriptive so assume theyll have one choice that they 'directed'.
The best bet for customers who think im untrustworthy with their design fee is to book in for an hour and actually dirct me as i draw and let me know if i am on the wrong lines ;)

I dont work that way, i use a lot of computer helpers that get me examples to make choosing your design a losd easier.....
......BESIDES i never tell anyone there IS no secondary hrs charge, just that one fee.....the penny pinchers lose out and the serious customers get more quality time ;)

Which brings e back to this yearly thing, i seem to get pissed off with the same/sort of tyrekickers every summer and it costs me, making me believe I AM struggling, year by year theyll get refused service and i get a better load of rabble/customers to fill the chair,

Anyway, just gotta say, same as last yr......."the ink spot will survive, the tyrekickers will perish" ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Me bath....i sez!

No comments:

Post a Comment