Wednesday 3 August 2011

Price checking?!

It's summer madness once again.......and it's back with a vengeance!!!!
Not that it's any more humid or as hot as any other..... More like people get about more and notice they pass at least 1 tattoo studio in very town, something thats never changed since forever when you've been interested in them since....well, forever!
Lately I've noticed a few cheeky lil punters coming in for quotes on tattoos they're showing great interest in and promising to come back "verrrry soon" and coming in a couple of week later with a very similar tattoonto what theyve previously described....even in the same place, just by a VERRRRY different artist.
Makes me wonder if I should give them my time second time round or just concentrate on the good customers who don't like to mess me about rather than someone who thinks my time isn't of any value.

No comments:

Post a Comment